Participants may choose to submit their manuscripts for publication at the following:
1. Biophysics for Biomedical and Environmental Sciences, vol. 2, published by Transilvania
University Press, Brasov, 2022.
2. Recent Trends in (Nano)analytical Methods for Biomedical and Environmental Sciences,
published by Springer International Publishing AG, Switzerland, 2022.
Analytical Letters Journal (ISSN 0003-2719 (Print), 1532-236X (Online)) Impact Factor: 2.329
(2022); CiteScore 2.9
- is an international medium for the rapid publication of original research papers, accelerated articles, or mini-
reviews on important developments in all areas of analytical chemistry, including electrochemistry, mass
spectrometry, separations, and spectroscopy. Papers are welcomed that consider fundamental developments,
new or improved instrumentation and sensors, and applications of analytical chemistry in all areas that include
biological and clinical science, engineering and instrumentation science, environmental chemistry and analysis,
geochemistry, materials science, nanotechnology, and physics.
International Journal of Molecular Sciences = Open Access (ISSN 1661-6596 (Print), 1422-0067;
CODEN: IJMCFK; (Online)) Impact Factor: 6.208 (2022); CiteScore 6.9
- provides an advanced forum for molecular studies in biology and chemistry, with a strong emphasis on
molecular biology and molecular medicine (experimental, theoretical, and computational results in as much detail
- We encourage colleagues to share their scientific achievements in original research covering the development,
evaluation, simulation, and use of various methodologies/platforms for the detection of biologically active species
in complex samples, with promising applications in medical diagnosis, environmental monitoring, or food quality
control. The review articles should provide an up-to-date and state-of-the-art overview of the analytical
methods for the areas covered. Work on microfluidics and microdevices at the point of care/test, optical fibers,
electrodes of new materials and surface functionalization strategies, or any other molecular approach to detect
analytes in food, biological and environmental samples is particularly welcome, but not limited to these topics.
- All accepted contributions will bennefit of 20% discount.
Frontiers in Molecular Bioscience = Open Access (Electronic ISSN: 2296-889X) Impact Factor
6.113 (2022); CiteScore 3.5
- offers an international publication platform for basic as well as applied research; we encourage contributions
spanning both established and emerging areas of biology.
- Research Topic In Celebration of Women in Science: Protein Biochemistry 2022 offers this platform
to promote the work of women scientists, across all fields of proteins, focused on protein biochemistry and
biophysics, as well as protein interaction with other biomolecules. We want to reflect present advances in
theory, experimentation, and methodology with applications to compelling problems that can elucidate the
molecular basis of diseases leading to develop methods of prevention, diagnosis, and treatment. We also want
to emphasize the use of proteins as biotherapeutics and analytics.
The manuscripts should be submitted electronically.
Open for submission: April 1, 2022
Deadline: Please check for each publication.
Submission (chapters/articles are not listed as "Proceedings of IC-ANMBES 2022"):
- Books: by email at email@example.com. Deadline: 30 September 2022
- Analytical Letters via the Manuscript Central website located at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/lanl and
choose the IC-ANMBES 2022.
- International Journal of Molecular Sciences via
- Frontiers in Molecular Bioscience via https://icanmbes2020.sciforum.net/#custom2889.