The official language of the Conference is English; papers will be accepted, presented and published only in English.
The abstracts (maximum 300 words) must be submitted electronically and fit with the conference main topics, after you
register (max. 2 abstracts for one registration fee). Abstracts should be submitted online using the "Start New
Important! In order to finish the abstract submission please click on "Save and send to editors".
For on-line registration and abstract submission web link click here.
Conference Main Themes
1. Analytical and Nanoanalytical Methods for Biophysical and Biomedical Applications
2. Analytical and Nanoanalytical Methods for Environmental and Food Safety
Topics covered include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Atomic and nuclear analytical methods for biomedicine and environmental sciences
· Biophysical methods in the study of protein folding, misfolding and assembly
· Medical analysis and diagnosis
· Analytical methods of medical physics
· Biomembranes and model membranes
· Molecular and cellular electric/magnetic field effects
· Electrified interfaces and biosensing
· Bioenergetics and signal transduction
· Novel materials and biomaterials for analytical methods
· In-silico methods
Abstract submission: closed
Abstract acceptance should be received by March 23th, 2018. Check the web for the latest changes.
Important note: No abstracts will be included in the Conference’s Book of Abstracts unless the registration fee is paid
by May 5th, 2018.
POSTER: SIZE AND FORMAT/ DISPLAY AND SESSIONS
Poster size and format
Please make sure that your poster corresponds to the following size and format: Max. 70 cm wide and 100 cm high.
¹ Bursaries available for PhD
students and/or post-docs!