The official language of the Conference is English; papers will be accepted, presented and published only in English.
The abstracts (maximum 300 words) must be submitted electronically and fit with the conference main topics, after you
register (max. 2 abstracts for one registration fee).. Abstracts should be submitted online using the "Start New
Important! In order to finish the abstract submission please click on "Save and send to editors".
For on-line registration and abstract submission web link click here.
Conference Main Themes
1. Analytical and Nanoanalytical Methods for Biophysical and Biomedical Applications
2. Analytical and Nanoanalytical Methods for Environmental and Food Safety
Topics will cover classical and modern aspects in biomedicine and environmental sciences such as, (but not limited at
· Atomic and nuclear analytical methods
· Analytical methods of medical physics
· In-silico methods
· Medical analysis and diagnosis
· Microfluidics and point-of-care microdevices
· Novel materials and biomaterials for analytical methods
· Sensors and Biosensors
Abstract submission: open
Abstract acceptance should be received by April 15th, 2016. Check the web for the latest changes.
Important note: No abstracts will be included in the Conference’s Book of Abstracts unless the registration fee is paid
by June 3rd, 2016.
POSTER: SIZE AND FORMAT/ DISPLAY AND SESSIONS
Poster size and format
Please make sure that your poster corresponds to the following size and format: Max. 70 cm wide and 100 cm high.